LadyLips & Farah Izzaty

i don't know if ur gonna read this LadyLips....
but...

HELL YEAH I'VE GUTS to tell my Prince Charming that i liked him...
liked? yeah...coz now he got a Girl Friend...
so,...I'll just 'step back' & give them space...
*I used to stalk him!
Muahahahaha~~
yeah...yeah....
I'll wish u sadness & sorrow a happy life~!
***************************
FARAH IZZATY SANUSI!!!
Ur really want to fight so badly huh?!
ok2....maybe that ur TUUTTTTT is more handsome....
so? My Prince Charming is waayyyyy better than urs!
He's more Charming than anyone u'll ever know!
FYI, he's much more athletic than ur TUUUTTTTT...
I think he CAN defend/help me if i'm in any trouble
(I seriously doubt that I'm gonna get in trouble) :P
so...wtv



that's all 4 now..
Peace Out~!

No comments:

Post a Comment