Happy Mother's Day Mama!!

wei...korg....bile mother's day ea?
aku seyezly x tau.....kesiankan?
ape yg aku atau adalah.....mother's day adalah pd tiap2 hari!
because my Mama is the GREATEST mom in the world!
hehe~ maybe because i don't have any other mom...but! I won't trade my MAMA for anything else in the world!
yep...maybe there are times when i thought that my mom is too bossy,overprotective,love to nag around...but hey, if it wasn't 4 her, i won't be where i m 2day!

if Mama's not bossy....i don't even know how to do the house works...
if Mama's not overprotective....i won't be the the kind of girl i m today...which is happy,lively.....carefree!
if Mama don't nag around....i won't be where i am 2day! which is in KRK class..(batak sket)

& so...with this..i want 2 dedicate this poem that i just made 2 MY 'Super MAMA' & 2 all other great moms out there~!

If roses r red & violets r blue....
I have no other words 2 describe u!

There r times when i hurt ur feelings;
there r times when i make u mad;
but i m just a little seedling;
that grew up in ur flower bed!

MOM;
I m who i m...
Because who u r...
I m what i m....
Because i never strayed afar...

Thank u for all..
The things u've said,
the things u've done,
COZ'
without 'em i will fall....
You've come to my aid,
When trouble just begun....
Now...I want to thank you...
I want to be with you...
I want to be like you....

MAMA...Thank You.....
p/s:have you tell your mom that you LOVE her yet?
p/s:feel free to copy paste & give your mom MY poem~!
p/s:when IS 'Mother's Day' ??














No comments:

Post a Comment