It's MY BIRTHDAY kay...


O GOD! i just can't stop smiling!
I just checked my FB account ...& there was just so many b'day wishes!( >3<)
i'm going to reply as many as i could...my fingers are already numb...but 4 my dearest friends, WHO CARES ABOUT NUMB FINGERS??
haha~! i love u guys so much! i'm actually15 y/o now~!
& today was like...i dunno...A DISASTER!
hehe~ 1STly i thought,
THIS IS THE WORST B'DAY EVER

but after a quick review....
hmm...there wasn't a lot of people who actually remembers my b'day
& this time...there r quite many who actually knows it is my b'day ~!& there was quite a bit of twisted b'day tale....
  1. no present vs a lot of present
  2. no wishes vs a lot of b'day wishes 
  3. frenemy vs best friends & enemy
  4. cakes vs pizza
  5. drinks vs water
hohoho~ so...can u guess which is which?
& .........................................................






I LOVE U GUYS SO THE VERY MUCH!
  • family
  • dina
  • hilal (maybe)
  • alya,Ashykeen
  • yasmin,Athirah Faiz,kak Balqis,fazmi,farul,
  • err...3 RK (ad yg terkecuali)
  • bdk2 2RK( yg wish)
  • & also those who wishes me...(there were quite many..so, i can't remember...i'm getting old u know & plizz  don't be heart broken coz..u r special to me!)


& in the morning,like 7:10 or s'thing....'Budak Comel' talks to me~~! it was like unimaginable coz he only talks to me just so he could call me_______________= ='
wtv...i'll just consider it my magical b'day wish coz...today wasn't going as i planned....instead, it was much,much,much,much,much better than i expected~
i had so much fun~!
O GOD! my cheeks r getting numb..i can't stop smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment